Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...

Re: this is a first...

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:43:24 -0500
Subject: Re: this is a first...

At 12:34 PM -0600 12/10/03, Doug Evans wrote:
>  >This hasn't been due to lack of interest or ideas... I've been
holding
>back,
>>not wanting to spoil it for anyone who didn't have a chance to see it
yet.

>For which I'm MOST grateful; not having cable, I'm waiting on a friend
>who'll share this weekend.
>
>Mind you, I'm still grousing about Starbuck and Boomer getting gender
>changes...

But they're cute. Especially Boomer. Cute mousy asian chicks....yum.
I'm not sure I like cigar smoking chicks however...

I did in fact like the combat scenes rather well. The depth of field
was interesting and I liked how shots of ships that were fleeting
were kind of like the view one would have if tracking with some kind
of optical sensors.  Their use of lingo and terminology was pretty
nice as well.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: this is a first...