Prev: [OT] Imperial Storm trooper Next: Re: Re: Harbinger?

Re: Harbinger?

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:16:31 +0000
Subject: Re: Harbinger?

>I rather suspect the magazine talking to bwana Jon is
>'Harbinger' which tries so hard not to be 'White
>Dwarf'. I am always surprised to see each new issue as
>I don't think it will live for very long - though I
>hope otherwise.

Actually, no - it's the French magazine "Ravage" who the article is
being done for. I've been contacted by one of our French customers
who is doing some writing for them.

Though Harbinger have offered to print any "advertorial" or other
material we'd like to supply - given that I sadly have little time to
do this sort of thing, any feel like being a journalist.....?  ;-)

>It does sometimes look like I-Kore's house magazine -
>it might be, I havn't checked but it does at least try
>to cover more of the market.

It's actually done by the people behind Griffin Miniatures. I-Kore
and similar others get lots of coverage because they have enough
staff to take time producing very pretty articles and stuff to
submit.....

Jon (GZG)