Prev: Re: [OT] Jingle Hell Next: Re: [FT] ESG conversion

Re: Harbinger?

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:54:25 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: Harbinger?

I rather suspect the magazine talking to bwana Jon is
'Harbinger' which tries so hard not to be 'White
Dwarf'. I am always surprised to see each new issue as
I don't think it will live for very long - though I
hope otherwise.

It does sometimes look like I-Kore's house magazine -
it might be, I havn't checked but it does at least try
to cover more of the market.

Whoever determines the colour of the backgrounds
behind the text is probably an alien as they make the
text very hard to read for humans.

Michael

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry!
Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.
http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=21064/*http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk

Prev: Re: [OT] Jingle Hell Next: Re: [FT] ESG conversion