Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help.... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

Re: [FT] ESG conversion

From: Charles Taylor <nerik@m...>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:34:32 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [FT] ESG conversion

> Here is an idea for the Lyran ESG for Full Thrust, I was wondering if
other
> SFB/FT players out there feel that this is a viable interpretation.

[snip game mechanics]

> Does this seem logical?

Looks reasonably straightforward, I think.

> If it does, what mass and cost would be recommended?

On a quick calculation, I'd say about 4 Mass and 12 points per ESG, each
covers 6 arcs, however, I did not factor in the ESGs ability to hit
ships in the aft arc even if the ship has used thrust that turn (which I
assume they get). So the mass and cost might need increasing.

> Regards,
>
> Matt Tope

Yours,

Charles
Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save £7.50 a
month
www.freeserve.com/anytime

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help.... Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....