Prev: [OFFICIAL] Request for help.... Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

From: "Robert Crawford" <crawford@k...>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 09:17:12 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....

Ground Zero Games said:
> Now, these MUST be very high quality paintjobs, and good quality
> photos in good focus, with decent lighting and backgrounds (printing
> resolution will be 1600 x 1200 dpi I believe). FT ships photoshopped
> onto starscapes would also be fine..... anybody think they might be
> able to help?

Dunno if they count as "high quality paintjobs" or not, or if the
backgrounds are suitable, but feel free to use some of my pics if
they're
usable:

Starships:
http://www.kloognome.com/gallery/album22

25mm:
http://www.kloognome.com/gallery/album14

6mm:
http://www.kloognome.com/gallery/album13

Click on the pics a couple of times to get to the original, high-res
photos. The originals were taken at 1712 x 1368, so they should be OK
for
small printed photos.

--

Prev: [OFFICIAL] Request for help.... Next: RE: [OFFICIAL] Request for help....