Prev: Re: Star Trek:TOS and Mauler Next: Re: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll

Re: Star Trek:TOS and Mauler

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:40:44 -0600
Subject: Re: Star Trek:TOS and Mauler

***
That is indeed what I meant.  My bad.  Though I think it would work
with a template of some sort just as well.  The problem about limited
range and arcs *is* true though.  Though the same could be said about
SFB to an extent if you preplot all movement orders.
***

Even though the list server sent my reply to Mark soooo much later than
sent it, this WAS what I was embarassed for not remembering. The image
of
the SFB diagram as 'template' is difficult to shake. OUR bad.

As I pointed out, though, even in SFB, the mauler tended to be for
slow-to-dead targets. You can't get much slower than a base.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Star Trek:TOS and Mauler Next: Re: [FT] Follow-up One-off Poll