Prev: Re: Star Trek:TOS and Mauler Next: Re: Star Trek:TOS and Mauler

RE: Star Trek:TOS and Mauler

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:08:34 -0600
Subject: RE: Star Trek:TOS and Mauler

> ***Dean, This sounds great--I did take a look at the EFSB and that
looked
> like a good idea also--will give yours a try as it is closer to the
SFB
> model for Trek.Is there a range limit for the Mauler (X# of
> inches?) , or is
> it just limited by the range modifier and # of dice rolled?

The range is limited by the range modifer.  0-3" D6 no modifer per point
of
energy out to a max range band of 15"-18" with a -5 modifer on each die
rolled.  If that is too short, give it 4" range bands so max range would
be
24".

> Thanks for the help on this--and to everyone else that contributed to
this
> discussion.Will post the initial scenario once I have all the stats
worked
> out (need to finish up starbase stats.)***

Well you might as well post them when you are done ;-)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: Star Trek:TOS and Mauler Next: Re: Star Trek:TOS and Mauler