Prev: RE: Star Trek:TOS ship stats questions.... and Scenarios Next: Re: Star Trek:TOS ship stats questions.... and Scenarios

PP:F Update

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 22:38:58 +0000
Subject: PP:F Update

Further update:

Andy has just let me know how big (or rather how small) the initial
print run for Dragonmeet will be for PP:F - at the moment this will be
~20 copies, with the full print run following very soon after because
we can't turn it around any faster in volume.

Dom
---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
'The Fool escaped from Paradise will look over
his shoulder & cry / Sit and chew on daffodils and
struggle to answer why?' Script for a Jester's Tear
http://www.marillion.com/   http://www.bits.org.uk/