Prev: [eBay] 25mm NSL Jager Auctions Next: Re: [FT] Campaign Poll

Dragonmeet

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 13:04:41 +0000
Subject: Dragonmeet

Hi all is anyone at Dragonmeet next weekend?

BITS will be running Power Projection demos, probably Fleet (depends on
whether we get the copies early enough that Neil McGurk etc can read
them). We should (if all continues to go well) have PP:Fleet with us.

Jon, are GZG going to be there?

Cheers,

Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
"Honesty is a cornerstone of Zhodani Society. When one's
thoughts are open to being read by others, it becomes
pointless lying, keeping secrets or hiding one's true feelings.
Truth is assumed.."  Delta 3 is Down, BITS, 2001

Prev: [eBay] 25mm NSL Jager Auctions Next: Re: [FT] Campaign Poll