Prev: Instant WWI Rules (Was: RE: Raising young Gamers) Next: Re: Raising young Gamers Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1822

Re: POLIZEI

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 21:28:34 -0600
Subject: Re: POLIZEI

I can neither confirm or deny... although last week was CI
(Counter-intelligence) week at NGA and a lot presentations by
representatives of various CI agencies were made.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:26:26 -0600 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:

>***
>Here in the UK we leave that kind of thing to Navy Inteligence who
>have a
>knack of leaving a laptop with, say, the latest info regarding Trident
>or
>operational plans regarding Gulf 2 on the back seat of their cars
>which
>then
>get broken into...
>***
>
>In the USA, isn't it the lure of the free market? Not just the normal
>'pay
>for play' folks, but the fact that the hardware is surplused and sold
>so
>fast sensitive info fails to be deleted?
>
>The_Beast

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Instant WWI Rules (Was: RE: Raising young Gamers) Next: Re: Raising young Gamers Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1822