Prev: RE: Raising young Gamers Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1822 Next: RE: POLIZEI

RE: POLIZEI

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:28:58 -0000
Subject: RE: POLIZEI

Andrew wrote

>Brendan wrote:
>> We leave that for AQIS (Australian Quarantine and Inspection
Service).
>>Laptop full of sensitive data nicked from their own office in Sydney a
few
>>months back.

>Brian wrote:
>> Of course, CSIS usually makes the news when it's agents leave laptops
full
>>of sensitive data in payphone booths & stuff. Oops.

>In NZ, it's the SIS a few years back now, leaving a briefcase, IIRC,
with a
>pie and a porno magazine, along with secret information for the public
>find.

Here in the UK we leave that kind of thing to Navy Inteligence who have
knack of leaving a laptop with, say, the latest info regarding Trident
or
operational plans regarding Gulf 2 on the back seat of their cars which
then
get broken into...

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: RE: Raising young Gamers Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1822 Next: RE: POLIZEI