Prev: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: Re: POLIZEI

Re: Raising young Gamers

From: "staremu" <star_emu@h...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:06:55 -0800
Subject: Re: Raising young Gamers

My four-yr old girl has shown an interest.  We let her play in our games
when we can.  She sits down, rolls dice, moves miniatures where I as her
and even gets a few hands of cards in sometimes.  Key to keepign your
patience is to remember that they only want to play because you do.

Anna, my girl, has her own "guys".  These are cheap dollar store army
men,
space men, cowboys and indians and knights and dragons, dinosaurs, etc.
These are sloppily but lovingly painted by her while I paint my minis.
This
is great.  She gets into the hobby end of the playing (she's very
craftsy)
and we get to spend quality time together - even the occasional paint
fight
across the table.

Eli