Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

RE: Raising young Gamers

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:40:52 +1100
Subject: RE: Raising young Gamers

Just had another thought regarding this;

Any system (such as FMA) where the die resolution is simply "my die
rolled
more than your die" probably encourages them more than a huge table to
cross-reference.

Brendan

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II