Prev: RE: Full Thrust Age of Sail? Next: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

RE: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:15:39 +1100
Subject: RE: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs

G'day,

> You know, an on-table drone womb could be one heck of an
> objective...equivalent to a human airbase and heavy
> industrial plant all in one!
>
> I don't know if it would be wise to actually let it grow any
> drones in game-time, though....

I was thinking things on a smaller scale... so it could grow a some
(few) reinforcements or replacements for dead bioconstructs not
something the size fo a space fighter ;)

But like I said the players would have to agree that fitted with the SG
timescale.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: Full Thrust Age of Sail? Next: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II