Prev: RE: [SG] Question re Polish regiments... Next: Re: [FT] Power Projection Fleet

Re: [FT] Power Projection Fleet

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:05:42 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Power Projection Fleet

On Monday, December 1, 2003, at 03:30 PM, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:

> Hey Dom, any word on whether we can hope for this in time for
> Christmas?
>
> (I typically get my Christmas cards out in February so "Christmas" is
> flexible) :-)

Sorry for the delay but I had to unsubscribe my old address and
subscribe the new one...

If all goes well, Power Projection:Fleet will be available in limited
numbers (initially) at Dragonmeet on 13th December 2003. Once we get
orders from Warehouse 23 etc the main print run will be done.

;-)

Assuming Andy doesn't have a nervous breakdown, computer failure etc;
I've sent back all comments on the proof, all the SSDs are complete (24
new vessels, all capital ships) and there are just a few small issues
to iron out for the weekend.

Cheers,

Dom

---------dom@cybergoths.u-net.com----------
      http://www.powerprojection.net/
Power Projection: "It's all about going to other people's
planets and making *them* do what *we* want."
CPO Vandenbroucke, IIN Dreadnought 'Cleon the First'.

Prev: RE: [SG] Question re Polish regiments... Next: Re: [FT] Power Projection Fleet