Prev: Re: [DS] House Rules: ZADS Next: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

From: "A J Martin" <AJMartin@o...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:05:46 +1300
Subject: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

John wrote:
> I think that based on this, there is no good reason that HELs would
not
make fine ADS.

We have laser ablative armour on our VTOLs and Aerospace, for just this
reason! :)

> Well, it appears that Jon actually didn't *base* the ZADS on anything
in
particular.

I get the distinct impression that they're twin, turret-mounted, size 2,
3
or 4 weapons. Here's why:

Size 2 weapon * 3 (in turret)
+ twin-ed Size 2 Weapon * 2
= 10 capacity.

Size 3 weapon * 3 (in turret)
+ twin-ed Size 3 weapon * 2
= 15 capacity.

Size 4 weapon * 3 (in turret)
+ twin-ed Size 4 weapon * 2
= 20 capacity.

Which matches the existing capacities: Basic = 10, Enhanced = 15,
Superior =
20.

Of course, there could be better designs that I haven't found yet.

Andrew J Martin
Speaking in tongues and performing miracles.
ICQ: 26227169
http://www.rebol.it/Valley/
http://valley.orcon.net.nz/
http://Valley.150m.com/
-><-

Prev: Re: [DS] House Rules: ZADS Next: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II