Prev: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: RE: THE LADS

RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:02:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

Sorry, that's what I meant, I just worded it poorly.
Although it would actually be:
1 or 2 missiles: d12
3 missiles: d10
4 missiles: d8
5 missiles: d6
6 missiles: d4
Cannot engage more than 6

--- "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> From my memory of how ZADS currently works, this
> would be:
>
> 1 or 2 missiles: d12
> 3 missiles: d10
> 4 missiles: d8
> 5 missiles: d6
> 6 or more missiles: d4
>
> It's a simultaneous degredation, not sequential.
>
> Brendan
> 'Neath Southern Skies

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: RE: THE LADS