Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

Re: THE LADS

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:57:01 +1100
Subject: Re: THE LADS

G'day,

Chris wrote...
> I'm not sure if I should be worried or not.

Nope she's just fine by the sounds ;)

Scott mentioned:
> As a wargamer who has raised only daughters, I tip my hat to you.
> I have to explain the difference between "tank" and "tracked vehicle"
> over and over to my daughters - they just consider me to be
nit-picking

Well Scott if it makes you feel any better I still can't get it, so
every time something comes along I have to say "ok tell me" and I get a
chorus from Derek and the kids "its a.... because of ... and .... ".
Janny still tries to step me through it, but I think Lachy has given up
on me in digust ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II