Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs

Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 14:47:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

--- John K Lerchey <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> This is not reflected in the rules, as all HELs fire
> out to 60".  The only
> difference is in the chit validity against target
> types. <shrug>

Are you sure?  Check the Vehicle Fire Vs. Infantry
section on that, although you may be right.

> I think that based on this, there is no good reason
> that HELs would not
> make fine ADS.

Sense of esthetics more than anything else, although
again, if required, I can squeeze out some sort of PSB
to justify limiting them....

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs