Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: Re: OT (SG) Ealit LRC release

RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:21:14 +1100
Subject: RE: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II

>From a PSB p.o.v. it would not be unreasonable to limit ZADS to class-1
or
class-2 weapons only.  Explain it away as the larger weapons can't
traverse
fast enough, low ROF or other limiting factors to it's usefullness.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Re: [DS] ZADS to ZADFC HR's Part II Next: Re: OT (SG) Ealit LRC release