Prev: RE: THE LADS Next: RE: THE LADS

The lass was Re: THE LADS

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 04:35:53 -0600
Subject: The lass was Re: THE LADS

It's her future husband who should be worried.	He'll probably never win
a game after they start dating and he should encourage her to play on
multi-player games where, of course, they are on the  same side.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:21:59 -0000 "Christopher Downes-Ward"
<Christopher_Downes-Ward@acuma.co.uk> writes:

>I was watching scrapheap challenge (junkyard wars) with my eight year
>old daughter,
>the challenge was to build a "tank" armed with a potato gun. Over the
>intro a ARV
>is seen plowing through the mud of a driving range. At this point my
>daughter says
>"Daddy that's not a tank!", I asked why not - "well it's got tracks
>and armour
>but no gun". 10 minutes later another clip is run (this of an Abbot
>SPG).
>"Daddy he's done it again!", "Done what?", "Well he said it was a WWII
>tank, and
>it looked like some kind of modern self propelled gun to me." I'm not
>sure if
>I should be worried or not.
>
>Chris Downes-Ward

>the system manager.
>This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by
>MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.
>www.mimesweeper.com

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: THE LADS Next: RE: THE LADS