Prev: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs Next: Thanks for advice.....

[OT] Website mods

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 00:33:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [OT] Website mods

Hi all,

I'm trying a bit of a modification to my webpage; I know several users
have complained that the blue link text was hard to read against the
dark
tan texture of the background in the sidebar... so, with a tiny bit of
CSS, I've tweaked it to give the text a tan background while keeping the
texture for the rest of the frame.

Check the left sidebar of:
http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/index.html

You'll need (obviously) a CSS-capable browser. Nearly any 5.x or newer
of
ANY brand will do, AFAIK. There's still things to be sorted; I'm still
teaching myself CSS, so bear with me!

In theory the whole site could be CSS-run, but that's a long way off.

And if you want to blow your mind with the power & possibilities of CSS:
http://www.csszengarden.com/

Comments, critiques & suggestions offlist, and thanks for the help,

Brian.

Prev: Re: (SG) SaVasku bioconstructs Next: Thanks for advice.....