Prev: Re: Headgear Next: RE: [SG/DS/FT] Orbital assault

[FT] LoGH ships

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:09:54 -0600
Subject: [FT] LoGH ships

Just posted on the Legend of Galactic Heroes is a line of ships from the
show in the relative small, and I hope table-usable, scale of 1/12000.
Sorry, but my mail client may chop the URL's weirdly. Your patience is
appreciated.

Please note the displays on March Rabbit's site:
http://www.iserlohn.com/figure/index.html
http://www.iserlohn.com/figure/img/pr_pop.jpg
http://www.iserlohn.com/figure/img/pop.jpg

Prices at Hobby Japan:
http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljlist.cgi?Series=Heldensagen+vom+Kosmosine
sef&
Category=SciOth&Dis=2

The few ships  I can make out at this resolution suggest Yellow
Submarine
has 'wisely' divided the important ships between various sets. Makes me
wonder if they taught Galoob or visa versa.

Approx. $642 + shipping and whatever banking fees pretty much takes my
breath away, but one could do quite well with one of the smaller
(sub)sets.

The identies of many ships can be found at LOGH Center (thanks Lee):
http://www.logh.net/

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Headgear Next: RE: [SG/DS/FT] Orbital assault