Prev: RE: 6MM Dropship Next: Re: Headgear

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:01:16 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:03:15 -0500 "laserlight@quixnet.net"
<laserlight@quixnet.net> <snip>

>IAS
>>Well that just makes orbital bombardment all the easier, because you
>don't
>have to enter a low orbit.  See the TNE Fire, Fussion, and Steel page
>112
>for more details.
>
>It makes shooting *back* easier :-)

Enlighten me!  We are looking at a set of _rules_  as a source for
discussing projected 'real' science?  or just as a source for rules
mechanics?

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: RE: 6MM Dropship Next: Re: Headgear