Prev: Re: 6MM Dropship Next: coverage wandering oT from Re: Headgear

Re: Headgear

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:48:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Headgear

--- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> >Down south is more warm-and-fuzzy towards the
> >Coalition.  Besides which, killing Brits doesn't
> get
> >nearly the media coverage that whacking US troops
> >does, so all the foreign fighters come after us
> >anyway.
>
> I can ask the folks at work to stop reporting on it.
> Would that help? :-P

Frankly, CNN has one of the worst reputations for
biased coverage and body-count news.  Besides which,
as near as we can tell, they try to cover the war
without leaving their cushy Baghdad hotel.  Reminds me
of the stories my father tells of reporters from
Vietnam who filed every one of their stories from the
Saigon bars.

John

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: 6MM Dropship Next: coverage wandering oT from Re: Headgear