Prev: Re: [OT] Furthering the rant Re: Headgear Next: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

Re: Headgear

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:56:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Headgear

>What bugs me is that this isn't the fault of the American people.
Most of the Americans I know _want_ to be informed. It's the fault of
U.S. media who have a big disconnect with the rest of the populace.

Per Congressman Ed Schrock, who my wife interviewed last week, over 100
congresscritters and senators have been to Iraq and they all agree that
"the situation in Iraq " as presented by the media is not at all like
the
actual situation in Iraq.  The Army gives briefings frequently (I think
he
said twice a day) about the good news as well as the bad news, but the
reporters Ed has talked to say their editors have told them "if it's not
blood and guts, we're not interested."

John, if you want to write a news column, I'll make sure it gets
printed.

http://mail2web.com/ .