Prev: 6MM Dropship Next: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry

Re: Headgear

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:01:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Headgear

--- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Actually, it strikes me that I'm seeing lots of
> photo's of British Troops in the Southern areas
> wearing soft berets and 'belt order'. Could this
> attitude from the troops on the way up to those
> in command make a difference in some areas?

Down south is more warm-and-fuzzy towards the
Coalition.  Besides which, killing Brits doesn't get
nearly the media coverage that whacking US troops
does, so all the foreign fighters come after us
anyway.

John

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: 6MM Dropship Next: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry