Prev: RE: POLIZEI Next: RE: [DS] House Rules: ZADS

RE: [DSII] Armored Cav Question

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 15:23:26 +1100
Subject: RE: [DSII] Armored Cav Question

G'day,

> In a scenario game, I'm not surprised.  I'm trying to
> actually think about campaign situations and
> believable flavor, My main force tanks are tracked,
> but if you have to actually scout out ahead, hiding in
> the forest isn't doing your job.....

Depends on where what you're looking for is hiding ;)

> Well, the home country on Earth is heavily forested.

Then foot looks like a good option (based on DS terrain penalties which
have woods as impassable to all but foot, walkers and tracked (though
tracked are stopped by dense woods). As its our universe you could say
GRAV can scout over the top if you like (using fancy whiz bang gear to
look thru the trees to see what's underneath. If you're going straight
DS though maybe tracked is what you're after.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: POLIZEI Next: RE: [DS] House Rules: ZADS