Prev: [DS] House Rules: ZADS Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

RE: [DSII] Armored Cav Question

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:38:55 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [DSII] Armored Cav Question

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:
> G'day,
>
> > Grav is best for rapid reaction forces, as long as
> your
> > forces can afford it. After that, I'm fond of HMT
> hover
> > provided it's not a forest or jungle world.
>
> Down here they seem fixated with GEV and GRAV.... my
> tracked always takes them by surprise... especially
> when I go hide in the forest ;)

In a scenario game, I'm not surprised.	I'm trying to
actually think about campaign situations and
believable flavor, My main force tanks are tracked,
but if you have to actually scout out ahead, hiding in
the forest isn't doing your job.....

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: [DS] House Rules: ZADS Next: Re: [SG2] weapons