Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: uniformed appearance.

Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:33:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

--- "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@sprintmail.com> wrote:

> Actually, this is not true.  JTAS #20

Sorry if this sounds dense, but what is JTAS?

This means all
> beam batteries on FT ships can be used for orbital
> bombardment if the ship
> is in a low orbit (currently undefined in FT)

Perhaps the beam itself isn't an issue, but if the
goal is to make it harder any weapon not designed for
dedicated bombardment missions to be used in that
role, we can still PSB that the types of Firecon
needed for each role are significantly different from
each other.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: uniformed appearance.