Prev: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry Next: Re: POLIZEI

RE: [DSII] Armored Cav Question

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:24:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [DSII] Armored Cav Question

--- "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> wrote:
> You forgot 3. Protection from Hostile native Fauna.
> :-)

Heh.... that would be considered part of 2.

> Grav is best for rapid reaction forces, as long as
> your forces can afford
> it.

They can afford it.  The main concern is operations in
mounted terrain and heavily forested regions,
especially for those units serving in thehome country
(see below).

> After that, I'm fond of HMT hover provided it's not
> a forest or jungle
> world.

Well, the home country on Earth is heavily forested.
The colonies vary.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry Next: Re: POLIZEI