Prev: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry Next: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault

Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:49:57 -0600
Subject: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry

Granted, but in some sitiations it's not really warranted. I've heard
of several instances where our guys have shown up looking ready for
battle and it changed the situation. Whereas the Brits (who have more
than a few bits of experience in that sort of thing) showed up in
lighter kit with berets (armed still) and were able to calm the
situation down.

Sounds good in theory but do you want to write the letter home to
some kids' mom that we thought this area was pacified.....I don't.

Prev: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry Next: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault