Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault Next: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry (Alexandria Lights)

Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 06:33:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry

--- Scott Siebold <gamers@ameritech.net> wrote:

> Actually the expansion of National Guard (NG) units
> in
> the US Army was not done in WWII. Alot of the NG

Right.	But with Brit politicians in charge, we'd
start doing things in a screwball hybrid of the US and
Brit system, which is what I'm trying to go for here.

John

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault Next: Re: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry (Alexandria Lights)