Prev: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry (Alexandria Lights) Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: is that a drug factory or a baby food plant?

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:42:05 -0600
Subject: Re: is that a drug factory or a baby food plant?

Reliable HUMINT?  Several names come to mind.  None reassure me...

Plus you have to listen to the whines, ego, and BS.

Or so the second hand stories seem to indicate.

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:49:11 +1100 "Robertson, Brendan"
<Brendan.Robertson@dva.gov.au> writes:
>Makes you long for the old days of reliable HumInt sources.
>
>Brendan
>'Neath Southern Skies

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: [SGII] [DSII] 170th North American Infantry (Alexandria Lights) Next: Re: [SG2] weapons