Prev: Re: Orbital assault Next: RE: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

Re: MAO-MAO WAR

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:05:28 -0600
Subject: Re: MAO-MAO WAR

I have this vision of two Chinese clones of a warlord going at it...
LOL!

Actually Dawgie, I got it but I did have this 'vision' for a minute...
anfd it brightened my day.

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Orbital assault Next: RE: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons