Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

[SG/DS/FT] On-line Painting Tutorial Video created.

From: "Robin Fitton" <robin@r...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:33:09 -0000
Subject: [SG/DS/FT] On-line Painting Tutorial Video created.

I have just had a couple of day's vacation and spent some time messing
around with my video camera wired into a laptop.

After many hours working out formats and editing, I created a small test
video of a painting technique for a glass jewel style on a cockpit. It
is
really difficult keeping the camcorder between me and the figure but it
only
caused a few shaky moments. This video is of a battletech figure.

If I get enough interest, I will create a few more videos with tutorials
for
vehicles, VTOLS, Tanks and the many unpainted Full Thrust ships I have.

You can reach the tutorial from this link :
http://www.rottenlead.com/postnuke/index.php  (Follow the 10MB painting
video from the main news thread).

Any comments or suggestions for a figure for my next video?

Robin

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons