Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Orbital assault was RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [FT] Full Thrust Ship Creator returns (hopefully)

Re: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 04:53:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

--- Andrae Muys <andrae.muys@braintree.com.au> wrote:

> >>you will not have the six weeks to pull in the
> troops
> >>and spin it up--I've gone after the armories on
> Day 2
> >>or 3.
> >
> > Yes, six weeks is pretty unlikely.
> >

> Actually I would consider six weeks on the low end
> of reasonable
> warning, any less pre-supposes complete strategic
> suprise.

Well, given the assault force is coming from another
planet, and could be headed anywhere within a sphere
of considerable size, unless you get solid human
intelligence you are pretty much screwed.

Of course, I make it easier for the attackers IMU by
assuming no FTL comms nor FTL sensors.	YMMV.

John

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/