Prev: Re: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: RE: [SG2] weapons

Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 01:00:34 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

I have made up a few test hulls with the Sculpy. Its been a while since
I had
used the green stuff but so far I am liking the Sculpy better. I will
try to
get a few made up and pics taken over the holidays.

Thanks for all the responses,
Kirk

BSA Pack 23 & Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon, Ga.
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

"Who touches a boy by the Master's plan
Is shaping the course of a future man,
Is dealing with one who is living seed
And may be a man whom the world will need. "

Prev: Re: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: RE: [SG2] weapons