Prev: RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders Next: [FT] Tenders? RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders

(FT) Japanese Fleet Concept

Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:58:00 +0100 (CET)
Subject: (FT) Japanese Fleet Concept

Greetings!

A friend of mine saw the Japanese Fleet ships and immediately fell in
love with them, he already has the mega fleet plus some others, but as
there are no official stats for them, he created some based on the
WW2 Japanese fleet concept. Big ships, usually one class bigger than
the other „Navy’s”, Big guns and pulse torpedoes. I can’t remember
any more details, as it has been a while since I’ve risked my NAC ships

against his. But he squezzed the biggest battery on the ship he
thought  it could carry.

Their structure were below average, so once you got in range and
were lucky to dish out enough damage, it was likely to fall. It was only

hard to get into range, with enough weaponry intact. So his designs
are not very popular. :-)

So he’s asked: Does anyone has a diffrent concept for those ships..?

					       Greetings,

Akos Büky

Prev: RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders Next: [FT] Tenders? RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders