Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

From: Alderfek@a...
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:04:17 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] Using Sculpy to build ships with

In a message dated 11/23/03 6:47:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
john1x@hotmail.com writes:

> It's all held up very well, although -- as
> someone's already noted -- thin tendrils of the stuff tend to snap off

> rather easily.
>
> John Crimmins

Well I am planning on using it to make the main hulls with it. The rest
will
be common craft/model items and evergreen styrene sheet. I am mainly
looking
for something to make my minis with that doesnt involve the molten
leads/pewter
or really any type of casting.

Kirk

BSA Pack 23 & Troop 23 Rockmart/Aragon, Ga.
Mechanical Designer
Wargamer

"Who touches a boy by the Master's plan
Is shaping the course of a future man,
Is dealing with one who is living seed
And may be a man whom the world will need. "

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons