Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

RE: [minis] alien figs and opinions on them

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:46:41 +1100
Subject: RE: [minis] alien figs and opinions on them

G'day,

> For me, it's Vendel -- http://www.vendelminiatures.co.uk/ --
> love those Goblins of theirs.  But I'm telling myself to be more
reasonable this
> year....

Derek is gonna love you for pointing me toward even more dwarves ;)

> I've got me a bunch of the Kryomek figures...
> The Kryomeks themselves are nicely sculpted, and 28mmish in
> scale. Most of the figures are much bigger than human beings, and even
the
> smalled minis -- the "Hellions" -- are about 6 feet long in scale.
The
> biggest ones are *real* big, maybe 40mm to 50mm tall?

Do you reckon the Heloins would look best vs GZG humans? I was aiming to
get them first at any rate.

> The resin vehicles are cool, and have lots of nice
> texture for the drybrushing fans out there.

What do the vehicles actually look like?

> Um.  What other kind of stuff do you want to know?  Like I
> say, I have a small ton of 'em in a box somewhere.

I take it the Kryomek infantry (for want of a better term) come up
pretty nice without too much effort? The picks of seen make them look
like they would be a breeze to paint.

Apart from that I think you pretty much answered what I was after for
the Kryomek.

Thanks

Beth

Prev: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons