Prev: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender (SAR/Hospital) Next: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender (SAR/Hospital)

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:36:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

--- "laserlight@quixnet.net" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
wrote:
> >Furthermore, Imre's Thermonuke comment failed to
> address my other objection -	how to guarantee
> successful delivery of the EMP in the first place.
>
> <grin> AIE--Alarishi Imperial Express--guaranteed
> point to point delivery,
> anywhere in explored space.  (Special services
> charges may apply).
>
> ("AIE!" is also what the accountant says when he
> sees the special service
> charges)

Heh.  Considering these EMP's are supposed to be part
of a Low Budget defensive strategy, and considering
that said strategy is for a protracted low intensity
conflict, and considering the force using this
strategy will probably need to deploy them almost
every time they plan to attack the occupying/agressor
force, I don't foresee hiring the AIE as being a
feasible component of the strategy. ;-)

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Prev: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender (SAR/Hospital) Next: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender (SAR/Hospital)