Prev: Exo-skeleton ayone? Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: Fleet Replenishment tender

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:11:24 -0600
Subject: Re: Fleet Replenishment tender

Oh, sure, Steve, pi** on our parade and point out we're reinventing the
wheel! ;->=

I must say, it was a pleasant bit of brainstorming that may have added a
few points I've not seen so far.

One interesting thing:

Mr. West wrote:
Depends on the sort of war; but in general I certainly can't see a
reason _not_ to. This may of course be one of the biggest morale
problems in the K'V invasion.

Mr. Manley wrote:
...extended rescue missions - think about the effort that American
forces
put into rescuing downed fighter pilots in Vietnam, and think what human
forces would do if facing an enemy such as the Kra'Vak!

Two great minds...

I suppose this means I'll have to think about re-joining SFSFW... *sigh*

The_Beast

Prev: Exo-skeleton ayone? Next: Re: [SG2] weapons