Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

Re: [OT] MAJOR auroral storm in progress!

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 22:09:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] MAJOR auroral storm in progress!

Doug Evans wrote:

> Whoa, guys, I thought there's better watching the later you can look.
>
> Don't give up; I haven't, and I'm half way across the US!

A mistake I made during the last auroral storm a couple weeks ago. :-/

Hope some of you guys got to see it. I saw it from the Baltimore
region glowing red and pale green from 7p to 8:45p when it faded
to a faint red glow. Heard it had been going on long before that.
Got some photos I'll be putting out for interested people to see
(once I finish the film, develop it, and scan the pics in - yes,
I still live in the primitive "film age" ;-)

To bring some topical remarks to this message, going to be doing
a DSII game this weekend. John Lerchey from Pittsburgh is coming
into town as well as Mike Hudak. See if we can't make some Big
Tanks go Boom!	:-)

Indy

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons