Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:05:37 -0500
Subject: Re: John and Imre....was: weapons

At 10:09 PM -0500 11/19/03, Imre A. Szabo wrote:
>  > John, did you and Imre Miss each other?
>
>Let's see...  How enjoyable is it move a discussion off list because
>supposedly it isn't on topic only to find John's real objective isn't
>dicuss nuclear deterence, but rather to call me every name in the book
with
>as much profanities and obcenities as he knows.  Hmmm...  Let me think
about
>this...  My time is much better spent working on the mathametical
models of
>nuclear deterence then listening to John prove that he knows more four
>letter words then everyone else on the planet combinded.

Its meant as humor. Think about it. This is light
hearted and non-deadly discussions no matter how
heated and strong it seems. John's headed back to
War in less than 2 weeks. Think about that. We
play at War, but John's going back to one. That
IS serious.

Puts a whole much lighter tone on the argument doesn't it.

PS You learn lots of 4 letter words in the Army,
perhaps that's part of what Boot is about. Then
there's the foreign ones. Hey John, is the army
picking up any words from Arabic, Farsi or other
languages? If so, it'd be interesting to note
them down and compare them to ones that have been
in the British Army for over a century (Bint and
Pukka for example).
Ryan Gill	       rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com
      |        |		   |	     -==----
      | O--=-  |		   |	    /_8[*]°_\
'60 Daimler Ferret '42 Daimler Dingo '42 Humber MkIV (1/3)

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons