Prev: RE: [SG2] weapons Next: RE: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:43:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

--- Ray Forsythe <erf2@wombatzone.com> wrote:
> Brian B wrote:
> > Here's the problem -- you're starting to pile more
> and
> > more expensive technology into a system that's
> > intended to be a cheap alternative to an expensive
> but
> > effective system, just to make the cheap system
> > marginally effective.  Seems very Rube
> Goldberg-ish to me...
>
> Welcome to the procurement process.  Happy hour
> starts at 2.

Yeah, well, it may be reality, don't ask me to put it
in my gaming.....

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: RE: [SG2] weapons Next: RE: [SG2] weapons