Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:19:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

At 7:54 AM -0800 11/18/03, Brian B wrote:

>Though I can't speak for John,  I do believe the
>comment was withing the context of the future, not the
>past or even present.

A PIAT could screw up a Modern IFV quite handily in spite of it's
aged design. I'm sure there will be some interesting, large caliber,
but low velicity RR's in the future for armies that don't have lots
of tech. You don't need sacrificial Guidance with a RR like you do
with a GMS/L or H.

- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons