Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 07:56:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

--- John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Edward Lipsett <translation@intercomltd.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, but they're great for plinking!
>
> The first thing I thought when I read this statement
> was of a guy with a 90mm RR on the back of his truck
> sighting in on a squirrel.

Don't post stuff like that where I can read it while
drinking my morning coffee.....  damn near ruined a
good shirt.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons