Prev: Re: [OT] Spearhead Next: RE: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:30:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

--- John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Useless.

I can't speak to SG, since I don't play, but in DS
terms, I'd heartily agree.  Aside from all other
arguements against LVC's, Given the PSB regarding just
how advanced PDS and ZADS will be in the game setting,
I'd suspect they'd be more than capable of shooting
down a LVC projectile without blinking....

Personally, IMHO the RRs would be replaced
> by DFFGs--they seem to fill the same role.  They are
> light-weight, short-ranged, and have a respectable
> punch for weapons of their size.
>
> John

Hmm.... never thought of them as LVC replacements, but
it makes sense.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: Re: [OT] Spearhead Next: RE: [SG2] weapons