Prev: RE: I'm back. . . Next: Re: I'm back. . .

RE: I'm back. . .

From: Brian B <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:08:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: I'm back. . .

I'd love to add my welcome to all the others, and also
my praise of all our servicemembers overseas, but I'm
uncomfortable offering lip service since I'll never be
able to offer to them anything worth nearly as much as
what they offer and give for me.  But for what it's
worth, this Tanksgiving when we're around the table
sharing the things that inspire our gratitude, I'll
raise my glass and toast The Full Metal A and his brthren.

=====
"Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life."   -- John A.
Hrastar

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

Prev: RE: I'm back. . . Next: Re: I'm back. . .